1. Is homosexual lust any worse a sin than heterosexual lust?
2. Is a homosexual in sin for merely being attracted to the same sex; or is it giving in?
What do heterosexuals and homosexuals(in general) have in common?
1. Both are sinners in need of salvation.
What do Christian homosexuals and heterosexuals have in common?
1. Both struggle with lust and are trying to overcome it.
2. God died for both.
3. God loves both.
4. God cares for both.
5. God is trying to help both of them overcome their sin, sexual or otherwise.
6. Both are in the process of continual sanctification.
Have anything to add? Please share!