Monday, March 9, 2015

Raise A Light Project 1 Year Anniversary Update

Yesterday was the one year anniversary for Raise A Light Project! :D I am So glad for everything that has happened this year!

For those of you who don't know, RALP is more than just a blog, it is also a movement, that is, a movement dedicated to spreading truth regardless of what people may think about it. It also extends into a Facebook community which you can see on one of the blog tabs. Hopefully, as this blog grows, we will also see an active community on the blog itself!



Here is a one year overview:

Number of Posts: 22

Posts With The Most Views: "What Is Raise A Light Project", and "Exchanging Thoughts With Charles Spurgeon: The Preeminence Of Christ"

Number of Comments: 21

Total Pageviews: 1,415

Top 10 Countries Reached: (in order) the USA, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Romania, Taiwan, Australia, Netherlands, France, and China.  A couple other countries I know I have reached are Israel, the Philippines, Austria, and Poland.



To a lot of people this probably does not seem like a lot, I know I could certainly improve on my number of posts, and will probably be working on that most of all this next year!


Thank you to all of my faithful readers, and those who comment!  Although I enjoy writing, part of the joy in blogging, particular for this type of blog, is knowing that what you write is affecting people! :)



To my readers I ask,

What was your favorite post this year?

Is there anything you think could be improved?

Are there any particular topics you would like me to address more often, or a particular article you would like me to write?

Do you prefer the longer posts, such as Listen To The Fish You Sluggard and 4 Things God Gives Us or the shorter posts like Do Not Be Yourself or God Is Love But Love Is Not God? Which would you like to see more/less of?



Thank you everyone! I hope this movement will go into a more prosperous year! :)


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your one year anniversary! I like to see some of the smaller blogs succeeding in the blogosphere!

    Overall, posts are good. I always prefer longer posts, but that's because I like more in depth articles and conversations. Different people differ, and grow and learn differently. I think your blog is great! Keep up the good work!

    Afraid I haven't been around long enough to be much help on favorite post! :)

    There, now you have 22 comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Taylor! :) Ya, I prefer more in depth articles too; but sometimes I like to post a quick one if I don't really have time for a real long one, or if a topic just kind of pops in mind or something.

      Thanks again for the input! :D

      Delete